- All About Au Pairs
- Au Pair Agencies
- Agency Ratings & Reviews
- Edina's Blog
- Writers Block
- Members Only
- About Us
- Contact Us
Au Pair Care Agency Reviews & Ratings
Au Pair Care's Agency Strengths
1. NEW Child Safety Program initiated in January 2012 focuses on better trained & better educated au pairs for American families. The key features of this new initiative are:
- Child Safety: CPR and First Aid certification training by the American Heart Association for all au pairs, making Au Pair Care one of the only au pair agencies to offer this training.
- Driving Safety: An online interactive driving course utilizing best practices from the Department of Motor Vehicles and the National Safety Council on how to follow U.S. driving laws and keep children safe while behind the wheel
- Household Safety: Educating au pairs on basic household safety practices and emergency preparedness, including choking hazards, water safety, and what to do in case of a fire. The training offers au pairs the chance to participate in interactive scenarios to prepare for real life situations.
3. Award Winning Online Matching Site (2006 CIO Award Winners List) that makes matching online quick, efficient and exemplifies the best in IT technology in the au pair industry to date. Read our article on the award they received.
4. Strong Website design with online application that includes EasyMatch - a new matching system that is faster and promises to have an au pair in your home in 6 weeks! Faster matching than any other au pair agency to date.
5. Special Infant Qualified Program - a wonderful program that trains au pairs to care for infants. It includes massage and sign language training. Read about this : Infant Specialized Care Au Pairs
- January 2011 - Read Our Review & Survey Ratings of this special infant program.
- January 2012 - Read our Review & Survey Ratings of this special infant program that one host mom calls a "hidden childcare gem." All ratings in 2012 improved from 2011 except for CPR skills. We highly recommend this program if you have an infant.
6. Strong Marketing - but keeps their eye on maintaining excellent customer service while growing their business.
7. Best Customer Feedback and Ratings from our latest 2010 survey.
8. Better Business Bureau San Francisco, CA rated Au Pair Care with an A+ (scale is F-A+) S.F. Better Business Bureau
9. Was on our Top Three Best Au Pair Agencies for 2010 (#1 Winner) and for 2011 (#2 Winner).