- About Au Pairs
- Au Pair Agencies
- Ratings & Reviews
- Members Only
- Writers Block
- About Us
Best Quality Au Pairs 2015 Ratings
Host Parents Ratings - the Best Quality Au Pairs
In our 2015 Host Family Satisfaction Survey, parents rate their Satisfaction with their agency’s Quality of Au Pairs.
The Quality of Au Pairs is defined by these characteristics:
- Ability to Keep Children Safe
- Pleasant & Flexible Personalities
- Ability to Drive Well
- Ability to Speak English Well
- Childcare Experience
- Among the TOP 3 agencies, host parent satisfaction ratings range from just 72% to 83%. Only one leading au pair agency falls into this top category at 83%.
- Five agencies receive the Lowest ratings (36% - 55%) and one leading agency, located on the East Coast, is among them.
Au pair agencies receiving low ratings indicate host parents are "Dissatisfied - Very Dissatisfied" with the au pair they were matched with.
Sample Comments by Host Family 2015 Survey Respondents
- "We had one great au pair through a rematch. We then matched with an inexperienced and immature au pair who was positioned as motivated and a great driver. Her driving was extremely dangerous, and she left our family after a month or so. Our third au pair, from rematch, seems good so far."
- "This agency is a scam. They shuffle incompetent, poorly selected au pairs from one family to the next, with no accountability."
- "Our au pair moved out in the middle of the night with a few weeks on her contract. Initially, agency was helpful, but local coordinator failed to follow up."
- "This smaller agency did a great job finding us an au pair who not only drives, but speaks English like a champ - she also has great childcare experience."
Several agencies are able to recruit and offer reliable au pairs. However, the majority of the United States au pair agencies seem to be having difficulty with their main objective: matching families with good, stable au pairs who can drive and speak English well.
Don't guess if your agency will find you a great au pair - let other host parents' experience guide you to the best au pair agency for your family. Verify with our survey results - and do your research before you sign a contract. Refunds are very difficult to get from au pair programs.
Find out which agencies deliver great au pairs....
Find out which agencies fall short.....