Jump to Navigation

Education Requirements for Your Au Pair

Error message

Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 579 of /home/aupairse/public_html/includes/menu.inc).

Education Requirements for your Au Pair

All au pairs registered with a legal au pair agency are required, by USA Dept. of State law, to take college/university courses while they are with their host families. They typically "audit" courses and do not receive matriculating credits (i.e., they cannot be transferred to a college back home).

Sometimes host families discourage their au pair from taking courses - you should not! They not only have to take these courses, they often look forward to them and having these college courses listed on their resume.  Find out what your responsibility is regarding your au pair's educational requirements....

Read the entire article

Main menu 2

Page | by Dr. Radut